Gold Mercury Glass Tumbler
  • Gold Mercury Glass Tumbler
  • Gold Mercury Glass Tumbler

Gold Mercury Glass Tumbler

$ 34.00

Bring a bit of sparkle to your holiday table with our gold mercury glass tumbler! 

This vessel is not microwave or dishwasher safe.

Burn time | 50 hours 

CANDLE MAINTENANCE AND SAFETY 

The following tips and precautions will sustain a happy and safe candle experience: Please allow your Bridge Nine Candle Co candle to burn for approximately 2 hours, or until the wax reaches the edges of the container, the first time you burn it. This will give your candle a good ‘memory’ so that it burns evenly for the remainder of its lifespan. Keep your wick trimmed to 1⁄4” to help prevent smoking and soot build-up. Keep your candle out of direct sunlight. Soy wax has a low melting point and candles will melt in extreme heat and direct sun.

Do not leave a burning candle unattended.

Keep candles out of the reach of children and pets.

Success! Feel free to continue shopping or head to your cart .